OUR SAFETY POLICES WHICH WE OBSERVE ARE AS FOLLOWS THIS IS PLACED HERE FOR THE CONSUMPTION AND USE BY STAFF AND VISITORS TO OUR COMPANY'S WEBSITE.
1. The company policy is to meet and exceed the statutory requirements laid down in law regarding the health and safety of all our employees.
2. The company recognizes the employees; tools and equipment are our greatest assets, which should be given maximum protection.
3. It is the company’s policy to create a safe working environment, free of incidents, across the whole range of our activities.
4. Management demands absolute commitment of all staff to its safety policy.
Routine inspection of premises, tool and equipment.
Prescribing and ensuring the use of protective clothing (overall)
Creating an awareness of safety precautions
Advising on safety aspects on site layouts and working conditions
Reporting and investigating accidents
Compiling accident statistics
Advising management about improvement
1. If any serious incident occurs in the company’s premises or at any of its project site, the Business Manager or Project Manager, as the case may be, must be notified as soon as possible
2. The Safety Officer must also be notified as soon as possible.
3. In case of emergency, all members of staff are expected to acquaint themselves with the company notice board:.
* Exit routes.
* Fire fighting procedure. .
* Evacuation procedures .
* First Aid point
If an employee is permanently or temporarily incapacitated in the course of employment, payment due to him will be made in accordance with the relevant provisions of The Workmen’s Compensation Act.
The company will ensure that all products and parts have the right quality for full customer satisfaction and that all task are performed to the highest level of workmanship
For reliability, all material and processes will be checked for accuracy against technical specifications.
To obviate human error, the company has a “zero-defects” programmed for rewarding workers who achieve “right quality” perfection.
© 2015 Science.
All Rights Reserved.